installer that remains the best I've seen to this day. The game itself was great too, with some large-scale battles between infantry, vehicles, planes, tanks and even the sea, and two factions to play as with their own sets of units to utilize. Come for the high-quality presentation, stay for the kickass gameplay.
89. Organ Trail (The Men Who Wear Many Hats, 2010)
88. Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (Presage Software, 1995)
fan remake, which also adds four player co-op and gamepad support.
87. Ion Fury (Voidpoint, 2019)
86. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Black Forest Games, 2012)
85. I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (CyberDreams, 1995)
84. MegaRace (Cryo Interactive, 1993)
83. Quake II (Id Software, 1997)
82. Empire Earth II (Mad Doc Software, 2005)
81. Freedom Planet (GalaxyTrail, 2014)