90. Command & Conquer (Westwood Studios, 1995)
installer that remains the best I've seen to this day. The game itself was great too, with some large-scale battles between infantry, vehicles, planes, tanks and even the sea, and two factions to play as with their own sets of units to utilize. Come for the high-quality presentation, stay for the kickass gameplay.
89. Star Control II: The Ur-Quan Masters (Toys for Bob, 1992)
88. Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (Presage Software, 1995)
fan remake, which also adds four player co-op and gamepad support.
87. Diablo (Blizzard Entertainment, 1996)
86. I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (CyberDreams, 1995)
85. Might and Magic 4/5: World of Xeen (New World Computing, 1992/1993)
84. Kenshi (Lo-Fi Games, 2018)
83. Freedom Planet (GalaxyTrail, 2014)
82. Master of Orion (Simtex, 1993)
81. Horizon's Gate (Rad Codex, 2020)