The Red Door and Lock #2 opened
- What does the "IG Replicator" in the lab do?
- What else is contained in the journal found in the lab?
- Are we in a government shelter as the journal suggests?
- Could Tenmyouji actually be Junpei from the first game?
- Who is this Zero? Nobody we recognize from this game or the previous Nonary games.
- What is the meaning of Zero's words? What has humanity been "building"?
- Zero also mentions a "#1 Bomb". What are these bombs, and where are they?
Real Life References
Path Summary (Yellow Door -> Ally -> Red Door -> Ally)
- Sigma's comment about "Mind Bullets" is a reference to the Tenacious D song "Wonderboy", as is Tenmyouji's response.
- The file about Quark's helmet references Lobot (a Star Wars character) and the Ferengi (a race from the Star Trek franchise).
- Clover's advice to Sigma is a (botched) reference to a famous quote by Nietzsche: "He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
- Sigma and Phi enter the yellow door with Tenmyouji
- Sigma and Phi vote "Ally" and Tenmyouji votes "Betray", leaving Sigma and Phi at 1 BP.
- Quark becomes infected with Radical-6 and attempts suicide, but is stopped by the others.
- Sigma, Dio and Clover enter the Laboratory, finding a bottle of Axelavir within the safe.
- Dio steals the bottle of Axelavir and blackmails Sigma: Vote "Ally" in the next round and he'll return it. Make any wise moves and he'll smash it.
- Phi decodes some of the journal detailing the effects of Radical-6.
- Sigma and Clover enter the AB Room, and despite Clover's efforts, Sigma votes "Ally".
- As predicted, Dio votes "Betray" and Sigma's BP drops to -1. He is injected with Soporil; however, he successfully gets the Axelavir back from Dio.
- Sigma, with his last bit of consciousness, desperately tries to think of a way to save himself...
- TO BE CONTINUED [LOCK #3]...
Beyond Lock #2
- Sigma reveals the effects of Radical-6 to Clover, saying that Alice may have been infected and thus driven to suicide. He points to the journal (found on Alice's body) as proof, and points Phi to the correct page.
- Dio collects Alice's bracelet and the group sets off for the white doors.
- Quark recovers, and he, Sigma and Tenmyouji enter the rightmost White door, which takes them to the Director's Office.
- Within, it's revealed that Tenmyouji's picture is of Akane Kurashiki, strongly implying that he is Junpei from 999.
- They exit the room, but Tenmyouji leaves the picture behind. He returns to get it as Quark and Sigma head for the floor A warehouse.
- Sigma returns to find them after they don't return right away, and finds a holographic message from Zero. He reveals the BOMB #1 password (BQZ-RGJ-DXR), and warns the viewer not to reveal anything from his message.
- Tenmyouji says that he and Quark will vote "Ally", and that they will not open the Number 9 door even if they get 9 points.
- Sigma votes Ally as well. However, Tenmyouji goes back on his word and votes "Betray".
- Clover opens the #9 door, allowing Tenmyouji to keep his other "promise". Tenmyouji reveals that knows Zero Sr.'s identity and vows to make him pay.
- Quark gives Sigma a letter he wrote during his and Tenmyouji's absence, telling a story about his past.
- Tenmyouji Ending is unlocked.