Watch live video from spoonshiro on www.twitch.tv
The theme of nines
- Santa's sister died nine years ago, possibly in the first Nonary Game.
- The cargo hold contains a puzzle; 9 numbered boxes are presented, which are opened with the pictures of the nine players in the Nonary Game.
- There are nine numbered lights on the console in the cargo hold, and nine pins to solve the puzzle with.
- The second phase of the puzzle has another nine slots. We have to place all nine pins to make "F" (15 in hex) in each row, column and diagonal line.
- The combination to the safe is 14383421. Adding the digits gives a digital root of 9.
- There are actually three doors that bear the number 9.
- The incinerator is set on a time limit of nine minutes.
- June's illness comes and goes at seemingly key moments. Does this have any relevance?
- Did Clover really find the "0" bracelet in the Captain's quarters? Seven and Lotus don't recall seeing it...
- Why does the "0" bracelet function as a 6 bracelet?
- Where did Santa go in this ending? Is he really Zero?
- What exactly did Zero mean when he said he had lost the Nonary Game?
- As far as I know, the experiment mentioned by Santa is fictional, and just serves as a parallel to the players' current situation.
- Presbyopia is farsightedness that becomes prevalent in older age.