Questions so far
- Why did Grahf not attack Elly?
- Grahf seems to be manipulating Ramsus as well. What is his plan for Ramsus?
- What is the 'vessel' Miang mentioned, and who is the chosen one?
- What are the 'Anima Relics' mentioned by the Gazel Ministry?
- What is the M Project?
- Who is Krelian?
- Who or what is Zeboim?
- What is 'Anonelbe'?
- Why does Elly recall telling Fei something from "long ago" even though they've only recently met?
Various factoids and symbolism
- It's not mentioned anywhere in game, but the eight members of the Gazel Ministry are named after eight of the descendants of Cain - Enoch, Irad, Mehujael, Methushael, Lamech, Jabal, Jubal, and Tubal-Cain.
- Zeboim is the name of one of the five cities of the plain of Sodom, which were destroyed by God in the Old Testament.
- 'Anonelbe' may be a mistranslation of 'Ahnenerbe', an institute in Nazi Germany that claimed to research the history of the Aryan race.
- The translation in this part is a bit questionable in general. As far as I can tell, "Sufradi" and "Knigret" don't actually mean anything...
- The Thames may be named after the river in southern England.
Ah yes, two more things of note.
I equipped Vierge with the Power Magic. That should give its Ether attacks a bit more punch (and hopefully reduce their chances of failure).
There's a Gold Nugget hidden in the first area of the Thames in a rusty fridge. Be sure to grab it!