Questions so far:
- Who is the man Citan was speaking to, and who are the Gazel he mentioned?
- How do Citan and Sigurd know one another?
- Sigurd refers to Citan as "Hyuga." What is the significance of the name?
- Who is Balthazar and what is his true motivation?
- Why does Balthazar refer to Weltall as the "destroyer of god"?
- What is the significance of Weltall's "Black Boxes"?
Various factoids and symbolism
- The term "Gospel" is an account describing the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- The "Fate" the masked man mentions is similar to the end times as told in the Book of Revelation.
- The name "Brigandier" is likely a combination of "brigand" (robber) and "brigadier", a military rank for the leader of a brigade.
- Sigurd is the name of a hero from Norse mythology.
- Balthazar is the name of one of the three Magi (wise men) who visited Jesus after his birth, along with Caspar and Melchior.
- Bartholomew is the name of one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus.
- Fatima is an Arabic word meaning "chaste" or "one who abstains from forbidden things".