10. Sid Meier's Civilization VI (Firaxis Games, PC)
9. Carmageddon: Max Damage (Stainless Games, Playstation 4/Xbox One/PC)
8. Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix, Playstation 4)
7. Shantae: Half Genie Hero (WayForward, Wii U/PS4/Vita/Xbox One/PC)
6. Stardew Valley (ConcernedApe, PC)
Definitely one of the most highly-acclaimed indie games of recent years, and it's not hard to see why after playing it for only a short while. Taking everything great from Harvest Moon and mixing in elements of dungeon crawling, town building and of course, plenty of characters to befriend and items to cook and craft. Hell, later patches even added tons of new content, including co-op for up to four players, and it's never cost any more money than the entry level price. A work of passion that pays off for both its fans and its developer hundreds of times over.
5. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo, Wii U)
4. Earth Defense Force 4.1 (Sandlot, Playstation 4/PC)
3. XCOM 2 (Firaxis Games, PC/OS X/Linux/PS4/XBone)
2. AM2R (Some awesome fans, PC)
cough cough). But I digress; if you can get your hands on this piece of forbidden treasure, you should, because AM2R is most definitely a game worth your time.
1. Zero Time Dilemma (Spike Chunsoft, Nintendo 3DS/Vita/PC)