As usual for these lists, keep in mind that I have played every single game released over the last decade on every platform imaginable, from the OUYA to the PS4 to obscure Atari Jaguar demoscene productions, to spare you the trouble of telling me I forgot something. Please, hold your applause.
21: God of War (SIE Santa Monica Studio, 2018)
20. The Last Story (Mistwalker, 2012)
19. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Platinum Games, 2013)
18. Divinity Original Sin (Larian Studios, 2014)
17. Metroid: Other M (Team Ninja/Nintendo, 2010)
16. Star Fox Zero (PlatinumGames, 2016)
15. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Monolith Soft, 2017)
14. Dishonored (Arkane Studios, 2012)
13. Thief (Eidos Montreal, 2014)
12. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Retro Studios, 2014)
11. Underworld Ascendant (Otherside Entertainment, 2018)
10. The 3rd Birthday (Square Enix 1st Production Department/Hexadrive, 2011)
9. Shin Megami Tensei IV (Atlus, 2013)
8. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom, 2012)
7. Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix 1st Production Department, 2010)
6. Diablo III (Blizzard Entertainment, 2012)
Another one was...
5. Simcity (Maxis Emeryville, 2013)
4. Duke Nukem Forever (Gearbox Software/3D Realms, 2011)
3. Mighty No. 9 (Comcept, 2016)
2. Fallout 76 (Bethesda Softworks, 2018)
shoddy merchandise sold alongside it) and have a cash shop, but demand a $100-per-year premium subscription service from the few fans it has remaining after its horrible initial reception, is downright appalling. It's been said many times before, usually tinted with hyperbole, but it appears that Fallout - and Bethesda's reputation - are now definitively dead.
1. Persona 5 (Atlus, 2017)