Watch Virtue's Last Reward Part 5 from spoonshiro on www.twitch.tv
- Who are Clover and Alice working for?
- Why is the Gaulem Bay open in this timeline?
- How did Quark's bracelet get removed without his death, and who put him in the pod?
- Who are K's parents, and the robot and woman he spoke of? (The woman is hinted to be Akane...)
- Who killed Dio and destroyed his bracelet, and what was their motive in doing so?
- Where did Clover and Tenmyouji disappear to?
- Is there a way to save Phi and K?
The theme of nines
- One of the jukebox codes in the Rec Room is Z9.
- The 9 ball in the pool table puzzle goes to hole "F".
- There is a 9 score zone on the irregular dart board.
- A bit fourth-wall breaking, but there are nine pages of save slots.
- Neostigmine is a real drug; a muscle strengthener, sometimes used to counteract the effects of a muscle relaxant (such as tubocurarine!).
- Alice's quote about seven magic balls that grant a wish is a reference to the famous anime and manga series, Dragon Ball.
Path summary (Magenta -> Ally -> Blue -> Betray)
- Alice, Sigma and K go to the Rec room
- Alice and Luna still die, presumably killed by Dio.
- Sigma and K both pick "Betray", leading to a draw and leaving only Quark with 9 BP.
- Quark is found alive in the treatment center, unconscious but alive, and his bracelet is gone.
- It is revealed that the GAULEM Bay is also opened for some reason, though Dio and Phi deny going through that room.
- Dio is exposed as the killer by Sigma and locked in a treatment pod.
- K and Sigma set off in search of the missing Clover and Tenmyouji, where K reveals his past.
- Phi comes to check on them, and they follow a sound in the hallway, where they discover that an unseen person has taken the elevator down.
- Following them, they find Dio dead and his bracelet smashed. With Quark's bracelet missing and Dio's rendered useless, Sigma is the only one alive who can go through a door.
- Sigma desperately tries to think of a way to save Phi and K...
- TO BE CONTINUED [LOCK #1]...