Watch live video from spoonshiro on www.twitch.tv
The theme of nines
- Nona is a name which means "ninth".
- Lotus's children were missing for nine days.
- Seven mentions an experiment conducted by Cradle Pharmaceuticals, which we can surmise was tied to the first Nonary game based on his story. What was the purpose of this experiment? Seven hints at something akin to mind control, but is that the truth?
- Aoi, Light and Nona were the names of three of the children who took part in the first Nonary Game. Lotus's second child was the fourth. Who were the others?
- Who were the sixteen children abducted nine years ago? Presumably nine of them took part in the first Nonary game, but what about the other seven?
- Who was the child who died in the first Nonary game?
- Who killed everyone at the end of this path, and what was their reason for doing so?
Real-life references (and myths)
- The Ganzfeld experiment is a technique used to test for extrasensory perception (ESP), and operate much as Seven describes them. No consistent results have been recorded from them.