Watch live video from spoonshiro on www.twitch.tv
The theme of nines
- John the Mannequin's weight is 51.3kg. Adding the digits gets 9.
- Ethanol has 9 atoms.
- A previous Nonary Game took place nine years ago.
- The third set of numbered doors bear the numbers 1, 2 and 6. Add them and you get nine.
- Clover mentions a previous Nonary Game that occurred nine years prior, and which she apparently took part in. What were the circumstances behind this Nonary Game?
- Snake is dead, having been killed by the bomb in his body. But who orchestrated his death, and why?
- Seven mentioned the body of "Alice" found aboard the Titanic and later purchased by Dashiell Gordain. Is Alice on board the Gigantic?
- Clover mentions Junpei "knowing about the clover" in connection to an "experiment". What does she mean by that?
- Seven's story about EDT crystals becoming hydrates is fictional, seemingly based on the aforementioned legend about glycerin crystallization.
- "All-Ice Alice", like Ice-9 and the rumored mummy aboard the Titanic, are entirely fictional.
- The RMS Carpathia and CS Mackay-Bennet were real ships, and performed the roles mentioned by Junpei and Seven in the aftermath of the Titanic disaster. The Carpathia later sunk after being hit by a German torpedo during World War I, while the Mackay-Bennet was retired in 1922 and later scrapped.
- The Ship of Theseus (known by many names and variations, including Locke's Socks) is a famous thought experiment.