The only criteria I chose for this list is that all of my picks must have been designed with a computer system in mind as the primary platform, or be PC-exclusive. That means no console up-ports or simultaneous multi-platform releases! Oh, and they have to still be fun to play today, too.
As ever, keep in mind that this are my personal picks and no-one else's.
HM. Grandia II: Anniversary Edition (Game Arts/Skybox Labs, 2015)
50. Kingsway (Andrew Morrish, 2017)
49. Oregon Trail Classic (MECC, 1990)
48. MegaRace (Cryo Interactive, 1993)
47. Carmageddon (Stainless Games, 1997)
46. Shadowgate (Zojoi, 2014)
45. Team Fortress 2 (Valve Software, 2007)
44. Are You Afraid of the Dark?: The Tale of Orpheo's Curse (Viacom New Media, 1994)
43. Epic Pinball (Digital Extremes, 1993)
42. Quake (Id Software, 1996)
41. Tabletop Simulator (Berserk Games, 2015)