- Grahf and Lacan are the same person. How Fei also has Lacan's memories has yet to be revealed, however...
- Ramsus was cultivated to be an ultimate life form of sorts, but was rejected when Fei came into the picture and literally cast aside into a garbage dump. He managed to survive and re-emerge, however, and developed a subconscious hatred for the one who had replaced him, hence his obsession with Fei...
- Ramsus is being manipulated by Krelian, Miang and the Ministry into killing him, which is something only he is capable of as he is Cain's clone.
Various factoids and symbolism
- The Kahal/Qahal are a theocratic organizational structure in ancient Israelite society.
- Taura (Melchior) shares his name with the last of the three sages who visited Jesus after his birth.
- In Norse mythology, Fenrir is a monstrous wolf and son of Loki, who was foretold to be the cause of Odin's death at Ragnarok (though he would also be killed shortly thereafter by Vidarr).