Watch live video from spoonshiro on www.twitch.tv
The theme of nines
- The game of Baccarat comes up regardless of your path choice. The best hand in Baccarat is a 9. Fittingly, we need a 9 hand to defeat the dealer's 8 and solve the puzzle in the casino.
- The other lock requires two card hands totaling 9 to open.
- Behind door 8, there are two sets of nine lockers. Nine are open at first, and nine are locked.
- What is the cause of Seven's memory loss?
- What is in the safe behind Door 5? It didn't seem to be linked to the room's puzzle at all...
- Lotus used to work at a cybersecurity firm. Why did she leave?
- Who is the person who died behind Door 3? We now know that it wasn't Snake, as Clover told us that snake has a prosthetic arm in the scene behind Door 8.
- Snake mentions that human cells die at 107 degrees, and that something like a sauna or an incinerator would be necessary for that. Does this have any relevance?